- Cadillac King warrants to the user that Cadillac King automobile replacement parts will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three months from the date of purchase. During the warranty period Cadillac King will replace the defective product. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Extended warranties are available. This option must be paid for and be included in the original invoice.
- Original invoice must be included with any returns.
- No refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Deposits are not refundable and are forfeted after 14 days of the paid date unless otherwise specifically stated on the invoice.
- Store credit only is issued for all accepted returns after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Products returned damaged due to abuse, accident, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, disaster, improper installation, testing, disassembly, repainted are excluded from this warranty.
- Electrical parts and special orders are not refundable. Electrical parts are subject to exchange only.
- Core charges are refundable only within 30 days from the date of purchase. No exceptions.
- Items on the invoice marked "miscellaneous" are not covered by warranty.
- Due to practices of interchanging parts from different years and models of vehicles, the year and model of the vehicle or part printed on the invoice is within the range of interchangeability and may not necessarily be the exact same model and year as the part or vehicle that has been provided.
- Parts that have accessories attached that must be switched or removed to assure proper installation are the sole responsibility of the installer.
- Windshields and any glass breakage are not covered under this warranty.
- We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to replacement.
- This warranty does not cover freight damage.
- If any portion of this warranty is held invalid under applicable laws then all other portinos shall not thereby be affected and remain in effect.
- Absolutely no labor warranty. We strongly recommend that a professional should install our products.
- While most fluids have been drained from our parts, it is your responsibility to completely drain and replace with fluids, lubricants, anti-freeze, and filters that are fresh, clean and approved by the OEM manufacturer. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- When installing an engine or transmission, it is the responsibility of the installer to replace or flush the radiator or transmission cooler including the cooling lines system, replace all necessary filters, freeze plugs, gaskets and seals, thermostat, and adjust shifter mechanism. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- Engine warranty is limited to defects in the block, cylinder heads, pistons, camshaft, rockers, and crankshaft.
- All other parts, but not limited to gaskets, seals, timing belts, leaks, fuel components, sensors, thermostats, water pumps, and spark plugs are considered "accessories and extra parts" items and are not covered under warranty.
- All "accessories and extra parts" that may have been included on the engine are attached to aid in the convenience of installation and are not covered under warranty.
- All "accessories and extra parts" that are not included on the engine should be transferred from your original engine or purchased separately.
- Engines are warranted not to smoke, knock, burn excessive oil or anti-freeze (as published by the original manufacturer).
- Claims related to the lack of lubrication of the engine and or its components are not covered under warranty.
- Claims related to the overheating of the engine or its components are not covered under warranty.
A "heat tab" has been installed on the engine to indicate normal operating temperature. Any engine that has the "heat tab" activated, center melted out, or is missing is not covered by warranty.
- A professional must certify a proper operation of the cooling system at the time of installation.
- Oil and oil filter must be serviced within every 3,000 miles of operation.
- Oil and oil filter service must be serviced and documented by a qualified professional maintenance facility.
- Operation of the engine outside of proper limits will void all warranties.
- Warranty inspections and repairs will be completed at a facility specified by our company.
Cadillac King must provide written authorization for any warranty repairs.
The seller Acorn Enterprises Inc. DBA Cadillac King, or any division of Acorn Enterprises or its staff members hereby expressly disclaims any other warranties, either expressed or implied, provided. However, nothing herein shall be interpreted as excluding, modifying, or limiting the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or any remedy provided by law for the breach of those warranties. Also, the seller neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person or company to assume any liability in connection with the sale of these parts. We are not responsible for loss due to purchase, installation, repair, operation, resale, or use of this merchandise. The purchaser here understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If the merchandise is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of parts being provided or remedy not to exceed the price paid for the goods sold or provided at the seller's option.